altright.com was launched on 16 January 2017, Martin-Luther-King-Day, with the envisaged Goal of being "the new 'Breitbart' and better" and forming "a Media-Empire", except it plans to be "a little Bit more radical" "and vastly more ideological". Richard Spencer, Daniel Friberg, Jason Jorjani, Tor Westman, Henrik Palmgren and William Regnery were originally listed as People welcoming the Public to join altright.com on its Journey in an an article titled "WELCOME TO THE ALT RIGHT" on altright.com at the Time of its Launching. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, Brad Griffin was going to be the News-Editor for the Site.
Nevertheless, Articles by Matt have appeared on altright.com.
Matt Forney will not be participating in https://t.co/McEae7JDiy.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 20 January 2017
Ban from SoundCloud
On 23 March 2017, Richard tweeted that altright.com had been banned from SoundCloud.
Altright_com has been no-platformed from @SoundCloud, despite the fact that I've used the service for years.— Richard ⛷️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 23. Mai 2017
Stay tuned for updates.
Jason Jorjani resigns from AltRight Corporation
In August 2017, Jason Jorjani resigned from AltRight Corporation.
Shut down by GoDaddy
On 3 May 2018, altright.com was shut down by GoDaddy after the Lawyer's Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, whose President is Kristen Clarke, complained to GoDaddy-CEO Scott Wagner. From the Tweet below, it appears altright.com was wanting Actions to be taken to enforce Border-Control on the US' southern Border that did not sit well with People. An Article on altright.com titled "Trump Can Enact His MAGA Agenda Anytime He Wants" stated: "[W]e should use live ammunition. Shoot the invaders. Shoot low, but shoot nevertheless. You don’t have to shoot to kill every time, but put those b*****ds on notice".
BREAKING: We shut down Richard Spencer's Altright website. We will continue using every tool in our arsenal to confront white supremacists, the alt-right & those who incite violence and hate in our country. We applaud @GoDaddy for heeding our call and pulling the site. pic.twitter.com/1gU2ZOlNXN— Kristen Clarke (@KristenClarkeJD) May 3, 2018
What altright.com says about what
On 20 January 2018, altright.com posted a Podcast titled "Bring Back Bullying", but its Contents were not made available to the Public.
- Daniel Friberg, Jason Jorjani, Henrik Palmgren, Richard Spencer, Tor Westman (18 January 2017). "AltRight Now – 1 – The Beginning". altright.com. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- The editors (16 January 2017). "WELCOME TO THE ALT RIGHT". altright.com. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- Sarah Viets (17 January 2017). "Richard Spencer Launches 'Alt-Right' Website on Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday". splcenter.org. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- Jesse Singal (19 September 2017). "Undercover With the Alt-Right". nytimes.com. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- "Bring Back Bullying". altright.com. Archived from the Original on 21 January 2018. Retrieved 21 January 2018.