Bodybuilder and YouTuber Marcus Follin, a.k.a. The Golden One, says he knew Tara "since before the great Crusade", Autumn of 2015. Marcus says he didn't "redpill" her, rather "she took the red Pill herself". When he met her, Summer of 2015, he says "she was a Vegan with questionable Views". She has been a Vegan since around late 2014.
A Redditor, who claims to have known "her when she was younger", claimed on 6 November 2017 that she used to go by "Tarasita Hanrahan" and posted a Link to a Picture on Imgur, which the Redditor claims is her in 2010.
- 1 Personal Life and Background
- 2 What she has said about what
- 2.1 Alt Right
- 2.2 Anarchocapitalism
- 2.3 Angela Merkel
- 2.4 Ethnonationalism
- 2.5 Eugenics
- 2.6 Gavin McInnes
- 2.7 Herself
- 2.8 Holocaust
- 2.9 Israel
- 2.10 Jews
- 2.11 Jordan Peterson
- 2.12 Nationalism
- 2.13 NBC
- 2.14 Refugees and Asylum-Seekers
- 2.15 Smoking
- 2.16 That Guy T
- 2.17 The Rebel Media
- 2.18 Transgenderism
- 2.19 UK-Police
- 2.20 Zionism
- 3 What others have said about her
- 4 2017
- 5 2018
- 6 Publications
- 7 External Links
- 8 References
Personal Life and Background
When asked what part of Britain her Accent is from, Tara says: "My Accent is not representative of any particular Area of London or the UK, it's actually just my unique Hodgepodge of an Accent." Tara's maternal Grandmother is of half indian Ancestry and Tara's Mother's Mother's Mother, from whom Tara inherited german Blood, was half jewish. Tara's Mother's Mother's Mother's Mother was a Christian, which is to say that Tara's Mother's Mother's Mother's Father must have been a Jew, given that Tara describes her Mother's Mother's Mother as half jewish. Tara has both british and irish Citizenship, her Father is 100 Percent irish, her Mother half welsh. Tara is agnostic. She went to a School where Whites were the Minority.  She says:
My own Mother would not let me go to a better School -- that I had the Opportunity to go to through Scholarship -- because it was too white.
My Great-Grandad was an indian Guy, so, and he married a Woman who was like half Jew, half Christian, like she actually went to Synagogue and Church, Saturday, Sunday.
By Blood I have 2 Percent Ashkenazi-Genes, according to 23andMe.
On the 27th of August, Tara tweeted that she was taken:
On the 29th of August 2018, Tara tweeted that Cory was selling T-Shirts, posting a Picture of a T-Shirt Cory McCarthy showed in a YouTube-Video.
What she has said about what
Like as someone who is marginally of mixed Race, obviously it's not necessarily in my best Interest to promote the Alt Right -- in my personal best Interest. Um, but you have to look at it from a bigger Perspective, like what's actually in your People's best Interest. So that's kind of my Approach.
My statement on #AnCap Libertarianism:— Tara McCarthy (@realitycalls8) September 13, 2018
1. People who have lots of power, like LOTS, often use it in ways that we little people don't like. That will happen regardless of whether there is a state or not.
2. There is no perfect solution. If you want to advocate for AnCap on moral grounds, that's fine – I just don't expect it to stay that way for very long because I think due to human nature we will inevitably snap back to some kind of serfdom fairly quickly (like 5-50 years).— Tara McCarthy (@realitycalls8) September 13, 2018
3. Minarchy, as things were in the US in the early 1700s, is probably our best bet for stability – and even then, it degrades, as the Founding Fathers foresaw.— Tara McCarthy (@realitycalls8) September 13, 2018
No harm in advocating for less/no government though, if it pleases you to do so.
4. I do think an awful lot of tax payer money is wasted on initiatives that don't work, which is partly why the genetics of intelligence is such an important topic.— Tara McCarthy (@realitycalls8) September 13, 2018
To sum up, I think evidence based pragmatism is the way to go in politics.
I certainly wouldn't be protesting if someone decided to string up Angela Merkel, um, but that's, you know, that's just me ... I hate her, I do hate her, but, you know, technically it would be nice if we didn't hate Humans, but rather focused on the Ideas that are a Problem.
I don't think civic Nationalism ever works. I think Ethnonationalism is what we previously called Nationalism.
Do we really want to be a Globe full of Morons? Personally, I don't see that as a very good Future, but that's where we're going unless we start using voluntary eugenic Policy. I'm not saying: 'Let's go out and kill People', I'm not saying: 'Let's go out and forcibly sterilise People or force People to have an Abortion', [I'm] totally not saying that. I'm just saying that we can use Policy in a particular Way that, you know, encourages more intelligent People to have Children and discourages less intelligent People from having Children in a Way that is a Win-Win-Situation.
Someone asked me why I am not calling myself Catholic yet.— Tara McCarthy 🌺 (@realitycalls8) November 14, 2018
It's because although I am leaning toward Catholicism, I am not baptised yet, and so not officially Catholic.
And I'm still learning stuff. Could change my mind!
I’m a wannabe Catholic 🙃— Tara McCarthy 🌺 (@realitycalls8) March 20, 2019
Can’t say because I don’t want stalkers showing up.— Tara McCarthy 🌺 (@realitycalls8) March 20, 2019
Just for Jews? What about all of the homosexuals, communists, political dissidents, Christians, and handicapped people they put in the same camps?— Tara McCarthy 🌺 (@realitycalls8) November 15, 2018
What about all of the Christian European and Christian Americans killed by the war?
Do they not matter? https://t.co/ZZVB1rDhW7
Disclaimer: The tweet above is based on the mainstream account of what happened.— Tara McCarthy 🌺 (@realitycalls8) November 15, 2018
I wasn't there, and I have not extensively researched National Socialism in the 1930s and early 1940s so I don't know much more than the mainstream account but accept that there are different views.
- Um, and Guys, I'm not saying Jews aren't a Problem, okay? Remember that we have to speak very carefully, because we're speaking on a jewish-owned Platform.
- During a Q-and-A with Millennial Woes on Youtube
Refugees and Asylum-Seekers
On 14 January 2018, Tara tweeted:
That Guy T
This is a Conversation Tara had with Richard Spencer during the Episode of "This Week on the Alt Right" that was livestreamed on 15 December 2017:
Tara McCarthy: I've had a Number of black Men and Women contacting me and telling me that they totally get it. So ... I don't see anything wrong with kind of allying with these People. Someone actually did send in a Question, asking, um, you know: 'Is it worth, uh, specifically reaching out to ... People who do want to be, um, supportive of what we're doing here, People of Colour'. I know a Guy called That Guy T, I think?
We in the Alt-Right are open for a real dialogue. https://t.co/y4U4EAen2O— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) October 13, 2017
The Rebel Media
You know, Rebel Media is evidently Alt Light, fine. You want to be Alt Light? Fine, I don't care.
Answering the Question: "Are you a Zionist?", Tara has said:
You know, I'm not really sure exactly what Zionism means -- or what it means to you -- so all I can say is I'm against foreign Interventionism ... I'm pro Ethnonationalism for all People. So make what you will of it.
What others have said about her
I always thought you'd be use to these attacks by now. As you grow in popularity it's only going to get worse and if you can't cope with it then maybe it's time to part. But I'd like to see you stick around.— Peter Starzomczyk (@wokeafbigpete) 7. Dezember 2017
First Interview with Richard Spencer
On 28 March 2017, Tara interviewed Richard Spencer for the first Time, something her Viewers had been asking her to do "for quite a While". The Video later became unavailable on YouTube, but Tara uploaded a Copy of it onto archive.org.
Appears to consider leaving the Alt Right
As shown by a Screenshot of her Twitter on 4 December 2017, Tara appears to have considered leaving the Alt Right:
On 11 December 2017, Marcus Follin made a Video titled "The Reason I Defend Tara McCarthy" in Response to what he perceived as Attacks on his Friend Tara, saying: "I feel, to a certain Extent, responsible for ... her, that she wanted to join this Crusade".
Takes Time off from youtubing
Expresses Interest in getting back to making Videos
On the 27th of August 2018, Tara started suddenly uploading YouTube-Videos to her YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy again. On the 28th, she made a YouTube-Video wherein she said she was "wanting to get back into making Videos", but that she couldn't have a "regular Show" because of her Circumstances at the Moment and was hoping to be able to do that sometime after Christmas.
According to nationalvanguard.org, Tara is preparing a Book titled "Irreplaceable: How and Why We Must Save the West".
- Tara on Twitter
- Tara's YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy
- Tara's YouTube-Channel The Reality Calls Show
- Tara's BitChute-Channel
- Tara on Telegram
- "From Alt Right to Alt Lite: Naming the Hate". adl.org. Retrieved 11 December 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (10 January 2017). "RCS #6: JARED TAYLOR, AMERICAN RENAISSANCE". realitycallsshow.com. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- Tara McCarthy, Nathan Damigo (26 December 2016). "RCS #1: NATHAN DAMIGO, IDENTITY EVROPA". realitycallsshow.com. "The Reality Calls Show". Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- "Richard Spencer White Identity. Interview with Tara McCarthy." 0:01. YouTube-Channel Jan Kerkoff. Published 22 October 2017. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- "Andrew Anglin interview with Tara McCarthy". YouTube-Channel K. Christensen. Published 28 August 2017. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- Brittany Pettibone, Tara McCarthy, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (15 February 2017). "Virtue of the West – Tommy Robinson". altright.com. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- Brittany Pettibone, Tara McCarthy, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (7 February 2017). "Virtue Of The West Show #1: Lauren Southern". YouTube. Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- Tara McCarthy, Brittany Pettibone, Lauren Southern (7 February 2017). "Virtue Of The West Show #1: Lauren Southern". YouTube. Retrieved 3 March 2017.
- deanochips (6 November 2017). "Tara McCarthy goes full on bell curve white supremacist". reddit.com. Archived from the Original on 24 February 2018. Retrieved 24 February 2018.
- deanochips (6 November 2017). "Mr Wiggles - Ep 4 - Tara McCarthy". reddit.com. Archive from the Original on 7 December 2017. Retrieved 24 February 2018.
- Picture on Imgur. Archived from the Original on 24 November 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (10 March 2017). "Hey :)". 9:50. "The Reality-Calls-Show". Retrieved 12 March 2017.
- "The Dark Side of the Alt Right". 32:45. archive.org. 22nd of May 2017. Retrieved on the 14th of September 2018.
- What's it like being a mixed race ethno-nationalist? 1:38. archive.org. Published 15 May 2017. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- What's it like being a mixed race ethno-nationalist? 1:00. archive.org. Published 15 May 2017. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (10 March 2017). "Hey :)". YouTube. 'The Reality Calls Show'. Retrieved 10 March 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (10 March 2017). 'Reality Calls Show #6: Jared Taylor, American Renaissance'. 36:01. YouTube. "The Reality Calls Show". Retrieved 10 March 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (10 March 2017). "Reality Calls Show #6: Jared Taylor, American Renaissance". 36:08. YouTube. 'The Reality Calls Show'. Retrieved 10 March 2017.
- What's it like being a mixed race ethno-nationalist? 6:00. archive.org. Published 15 May 2017. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (10 March 2017). "Hey :)". 14:20. "The Reality-Calls-Show". Retrieved 12 March 2017.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d157m8S3Xv8 "Cory McCarthy: A Racist, White Supremacist Vegan Bodybuilder. (2 of 2)"]. YouTube-Channel à-bas-le-ciel. Published on the 16th of August 2016. Retrieved on the 29th of August 2018.
- "Ramzpaul joins us for This Week On The Alt Right". YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. Streamed live on 19 January 2018. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- Tara McCarthy (10 March 2017). 'Hey :)'. YouTube. "The Reality Calls Show". Retrieved 10 March 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (10 March 2017). "Hey :)". 19:39. YouTube. "The Reality Calls Show". Retrieved 10 March 2017.
- "The Golden One Joins Us For This Week On The Alt Right". 1:10:57. YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. Published 8 December 2017. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- "Millennial Woes and Tara McCarthy take your questions on the Alt Right". 1:20:28. archive.org. Published on the 8th of August 2017. Retrieved on the 13th of September 2018.
- "Richard Spencer Joins Us Again For This Week On The Alt Right". 33:56. YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. Streamed live on 15 December 2017. Retrieved 1 February 2018.
- Tara McCarthy (10 March 2017). "Hey :)". 19:08. YouTube. "The Reality Calls Show". Retrieved 10 March 2017.
- What's it like being a mixed race ethno-nationalist? 17:33. archive.org. Published 15 May 2017. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (28 March 2017). "Richard Spencer: White Identity". archive.org. Accessed 30 March 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (28 March 2017). "Richard Spencer: White Identity". YouTube. Retrieved 30 March 2017.
- "The Reason I Defend Tara McCarthy". YouTube-Channel The Golden One. Published on 11 December 2017. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- "Am I Coming Back? Alt Hype's U-Turn, And Update On South Africa – Tara McCarthy". YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. Published on the 28th of August 2018. Retrieved on the 28th of August 2018.
- KEVIN ALFRED STROM (20 DECEMBER 2017). Is Tara McCarthy White?" nationalvanguard.org. Retrieved 26 February 2018.